NEWTON Home Page NEWTON Teachers Visit Our Archives Ask A Question How To Ask A Question Question of the Week Our Expert Scientists Volunteer at NEWTON! Frequently Asked Questions Referencing NEWTON About NEWTON About Ask A Scientist Education At Argonne Inverse of a Matrix and C++
Name: Utish R.
Date: Around 2001

Question:
I am working on a project where I need to calculate the inverse of a matrix of any order. I want a simple algorithm so that I can do the coding in C programming. Thank you.

Go to the library and find the book "Numerical Recipes," by Press et al. Or better yet, go to the bookstore and buy it. It will present and, better yet, explain, several methods for you.

Click here to return to the Computer Science Archives