NEWTON Home Page NEWTON Teachers Visit Our Archives Ask A Question How To Ask A Question Question of the Week Our Expert Scientists Volunteer at NEWTON! Frequently Asked Questions Referencing NEWTON About NEWTON About Ask A Scientist Education At Argonne Fruit and Vegetable Composition
Name: David
Grade: N/A

Question:
I was wondering were I can find the data on the amounts of fructose and citric and malic acid in different fruits and vegetables.

There are probably summaries prepared for various fruits and vegetables such as this one:

http://www.actahort.org/books/483/483_26.htm

You might try to Google for particular kinds of fruits or vegetables combined with the ingredient words you are looking for.

Anthony Brach Ph.D.