NEWTON Home Page NEWTON Teachers Visit Our Archives Ask A Question How To Ask A Question Question of the Week Our Expert Scientists Volunteer at NEWTON! Frequently Asked Questions Referencing NEWTON About NEWTON About Ask A Scientist Education At Argonne Tulip Tree Problem
Name: Unknown
Status:     other
Age:     30s
Date: Around 1999  

Question:
My Mother-in-law just bought a house in east central IL and in the back yard is a beautiful tulip tree. The problem is almost half of it is dead. I was wondering how to figure out whats wrong with it and if it can be saved?

Possibly helpful. Also check with your local agricultural extension service.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liriodendron

Anthony R. Brach, Ph.D.