NEWTON Home Page NEWTON Teachers Visit Our Archives Ask A Question How To Ask A Question Question of the Week Our Expert Scientists Volunteer at NEWTON! Frequently Asked Questions Referencing NEWTON About NEWTON About Ask A Scientist Education At Argonne Spider and Scorpion Venom
Name: Jenielle

Question:
hi! I am a student from Curtin University of Technology in Western Australia. I am doing a research and presentation of human biology. I want to know the toxic effects and appropriate first aid measures for spiders and scorpions. It would be all right to give examples for each spider and scorpion. I really appreciate ur kindness.

The best thing to do with this question is to examine this site:

http://www.thesnake.org/bites.html

It deals with all kinds of venom and treatments.