NEWTON Home Page NEWTON Teachers Visit Our Archives Ask A Question How To Ask A Question Question of the Week Our Expert Scientists Volunteer at NEWTON! Frequently Asked Questions Referencing NEWTON About NEWTON About Ask A Scientist Education At Argonne 10th Planet Proof
Name: Jason

Question:
Why do you not accept the evidence to suggest that there really is a 10th planet in our solar system. If you want to seethe evidence for yourself, see whatihave complied into a website called "THE SEARCH FOR PLANET X". It's out there, I am sure of it. And I have evidence to support my claim....

Check this out: http://xfacts.com/x2.htm

Got a photograph? Get one and I'll believe. One of the nice things about astronomy is it takes very little capital, relatively speaking, to join the game. Grind yourself a big mirror, then, build yourself a 'scope, and then harness *yourself* to your beliefs, as opposed to trying to enlist others. When you discover it, you get to name it, you know, and you will be famous forever.

Unknown