NEWTON Home Page NEWTON Teachers Visit Our Archives Ask A Question How To Ask A Question Question of the Week Our Expert Scientists Volunteer at NEWTON! Frequently Asked Questions Referencing NEWTON About NEWTON About Ask A Scientist Education At Argonne Cosmology as a career
Name: segafan

Question:
Please, help me!

I am very interested in Cosmology as a career. I would like to hear from any one with expierience in this field and if anybody knows of a way to get cash for schooling in this field.

Cosmology is a field of study that you would specialize in in graduate school. Meanwhile, take all the math and physics classes possible. If you're good you might get an academic scholarship for college and a research assistantship for grad school.

John Hawley